Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sweet Ashlyn

This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Ashlyn. She is so sweet and affectionate. She is everyone's biggest cheerleader - if you walk into a room Ashlyn will stop what she's doing and call out your name and coming running towards you with open arms. She has her own independence now but she is still a mama's girl too.

Love the curls and big blue eyes!

4 comments:

Casey said...

She is way too cute Shauna!!

Maddy said...

How funny -- I just did a Sadie post. But I don't think I used the word "sweet." We love Ashlyn!!!

Kim said...

Beautiful eyes. I miss seeing her every week in nursery. Man I miss being in there.

Rickie said...

She is so darling. Her curls are amazing! Logan likes to list his friends off every once in a while Well, Ashlyn is always on the list. All your girls are so cute, we love em. I hope Emily and Avery will get to be friends.