Christmas Morning! My favorite moment of the entire year!!
We were able to arrive home from the hospital late Christmas Eve. I had begged the Pediatrician and all the nurses to let me go home early so I could spend Christmas Eve with my girls. I cried that I didn't have cookies ready for Santa and I wanted to drink hot chocolate by the tree and read the Christmas Story with my family. Everyone felt sorry for me but not enough to let me go home early. Jarod and I had to stay exactly 48 hours. We made it home after the girls had gone to bed but Christmas morning was THE BEST EVER!!! I wasn't sick. I wasn't uncomfortably pregnant. I wasn't at the hospital. I was at home with my family feeling great and extremely blessed!

Before chaos/FUN begins...
We were able to arrive home from the hospital late Christmas Eve. I had begged the Pediatrician and all the nurses to let me go home early so I could spend Christmas Eve with my girls. I cried that I didn't have cookies ready for Santa and I wanted to drink hot chocolate by the tree and read the Christmas Story with my family. Everyone felt sorry for me but not enough to let me go home early. Jarod and I had to stay exactly 48 hours. We made it home after the girls had gone to bed but Christmas morning was THE BEST EVER!!! I wasn't sick. I wasn't uncomfortably pregnant. I wasn't at the hospital. I was at home with my family feeling great and extremely blessed!
Before chaos/FUN begins...
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment