On Christmas Eve we set out some cookies and milk for Santa Claus. We let Kayla take a bite out of one of the cookies and told her she could finish the cookie in the morning. She left her partially eaten cookie on the plate with the rest of them. Apparently, Santa was extremely hungry and ate all of the cookies including Kayla's. Several days ago, while driving in the car, Kayla said, "Mom, Santa ate my cookie. I want my cookie back!" Every day since then she has mentioned that she wants her cookie back.
Yesterday while driving to my parents house Kayla announces that she sees Santa Claus in the sky. Alan tried to explain to her that it wasn't Santa Claus but maybe it was a plane. Later that evening while at my parents house, Alan asks Kayla who she saw earlier. She replied, "Santa." Then she turns and mutters to herself, "I want my cookie back!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

7 comments:
LOOOOOOVE IT! Good job on your blog! Kayla is so cute and funny! Isn't amazing how long kids will remember something and keep bringing it up?
Shauna I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you!! :) I saw your link on Ann's. So I totally love your family picture. Kayla's story is absoultely the best. Email me at our blog email: paceblog@aol.com if you want an invite to stalk us! Fair stalking is more fun!
Glad you went "public" on your blog! It looks great. That story of Santa and the cookies is hilarious! She is really upset about it. Santa will have to make-up for it this year! :)
WOOHOO!!! Shauna has a blog!!!! Good job. Kayla is so funny. Maybe the Easter Bunny should bring her a cookie with a letter from Santa.
That is so cute! I think Kayla is just so adorable!!!
Adding you to my links lady!
I just got my mail. You made my day!!! Thanks!! :)Happy new year! :)
It just cracks me up!
Post a Comment