It's the day before Halloween and it's still 90+ degrees outside. I was determined to get a Fall weather picture of the girls in October so I dressed them in jeans and long-sleeved shirts. Luckily, the temperature dropped to 87 degrees by the time we got to the pumpkin patch (or whatever you call the place on the corner that sells pumpkins.) Kayla has been talking about going to the pumpkin patch ever since she saw pumpkins in the store in September. She and Ashlyn ran all over the pumpkin place and I think they actually touched every single pumpkin. Kayla made sure that everyone had their own pumpkin to take home so we now have a Daddy pumpkin, a Mommy pumpkin, a Kayla pumpkin, and a little baby Ashlyn pumpkin. (It's a good thing we get to use all these pumpkins for two whole days.)
Kayla and Ashlyn with the "scary-crow"
Daddy and Kayla looking for the perfect design
The Master himself hard at work
Ashlyn got bored
In case you were wondering I used the word pumpkin 12 times in the first paragraph!
1 comment:
It's ridiculous how hot it still is. Just once I would like to experience a Halloween night where I actually had to wear a jacket.
Post a Comment