I don't know why I bother to buy my kids toys. The thing they really love to play with is a good ol' cardboard box (or a plastic box if cardboard isn't unavailable.) Alan recently bought a printer and it came in a huge box. The girls have been playing with it non-stop. Kayla even decorated the inside of the box. She puts her toys in it. She hides in it. She hides Ashlyn in it. She covers it with a blanket. She moves it from room to room which is not easy because it is a big box. She and Ashlyn just love playing with this big empty box.
So, as I am making my Christmas shopping list for the girls I can't help but think, Can I just get each of my girls a couple of cardboard boxes and be done with my shopping?!
This is Kayla's bed/bath/car/airplane/etc.
So, as I am making my Christmas shopping list for the girls I can't help but think, Can I just get each of my girls a couple of cardboard boxes and be done with my shopping?!
This is Kayla's bed/bath/car/airplane/etc.
Jack...er... Ashlyn-in-the-box
A box for everyone and everyone in a box!
.jpg)

4 comments:
Yes. Skip the shopping just a couple of boxes with ribbon and you'll have the best Christmas ever without the expense. Very cute pictures.
I think your girls are so BEAUTIFUL! And I totally get the whole "why did I buy you a present?" After Nate's birthday aprty the thing he loved the most was s Spiderman card!
There is nothing like a good box to play in. Every kid I have ever known loves the box. I remember playing in a big box when I was little.
The pictures of your girls are really cute.
Yep, too cute! There is just something magical about a box. Rope or string are also very magical. So there you go as far as Christmas goes; boxes for presents and string for stocking stuffers :)
Post a Comment