Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wicked

My mom and I went to see the Broadway play Wicked today. It was awesome, incredible, delightful, jaw-dropping-amazing, fantastic!! In other words - I liked it. I kept getting goosebumps throughout the play and at the end when the performers came out to take their bow I started crying. I don't know why. I just kept thinking how proud their parents must be because they were all so talented. It was a really great play and I highly recommend it.

Thanks, Mom, for letting me go with you! Also, a big shout out to my wonderful, amazing husband who dealt with a slightly fussy baby for four hours who refused to take a bottle.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Ooh, I'm so excited - I get to go Tuesday night with my mom and sister. I totally can't wait.

Rickie said...

How neat you got to go to this. Must have been a spectacular performance if you kept getting goose-bumps and started to cry at the end. WOW! I'm wishing we would have gotten tickets.

Kim said...

Saw it Tuesday, and it was fantastic. I got a little teary during "For Good." And again at the end when the performers came out.

I already want to go again. Joe would love it. I wish I would have brought him.

Ann said...

I'm so wishing we would have gotten tickets. I won't miss it next time it comes our way! Hope you're having fun in GA! Missing you!