fried chicken
beef stew
jambalaya rice
mashed potatoes
gravy
biscuits & corn bread
squash
cooked cabbage
black-eyed peas
green beans
okra & tomatoes
rice
carrot salad
creamed corn
lima beans
baked beans
candied yams
macaroni & cheese
pickled cucumbers
rutabaga
collard greens
blueberry cobbler
banana pudding
One of the ladies at our table pulled out her own bottle of tabasco sauce from her purse and put it on her fried chicken. She actually carried her own bottle of tabasco sauce in.her.purse. Keys, wallet, tabasco sauce - what more do you need?
We took a trolley tour around the city and learned all the historical facts about Savannah. Don't ask me what I learned because I don't remember now. I was too busy taking pictures.
We started our trolley tour and Emily immediately got bored.
My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." This is the park where Forest Gump sat on the bench eating chocolates. A few houses I really liked.
.jpg)

1 comment:
That is so neat. I totally want to go there. I love historic places like that. I bet you'll never forget that meal.
Post a Comment