
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Kayla's 4-year pictures
I've been taking my girls to the same photo studio since they were all born. I really like the studio a lot but I always spend so much money. I buy a ton of pictures because 1) my kids are really cute and 2) my kids have four sets of grandparents plus one great-grandmother that I like to send pictures to. I wanted to try something different with Kayla's 4-year pictures plus try to bring the cost of photos down a little. My friend, Ann, had highly recommended a different studio to me and since I want to be just like Ann in all things I decided to follow in her footsteps and off we went to the same said studio. I thought the photographer did a really good job. Too good. I spent more money than I normally do at the other photo studio. After the photo shoot the photographer was so impressed with Kayla and her facial expressions she asked if I would sign a consent form to use her photos for advertising purposes. I guess photographers submit photos they have taken and hope they get used by JC Penney. I signed away my daughter's beauty for what in return? A $4.00 coupon off my next purchase. No multi-million dollar signing bonus or even just a free package. Just 4 bucks. Whoo-hoo!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)

7 comments:
So so cute!! You should have called him on his bluff and said you weren't interested...he would have called you at home with half-million $ contract.
Oh my gosh!!! She is too cute for words and so photogenic. Way to go mom and dad for passing on great genes.
She is sooooo cute! I would have asked for more :)
She's definately photogenic! so cute!
These pictures are sooo cute. I guess the compliment from the photographer is payment enough, right? We'll have to get her autograph for when she becomes famous.
Wow, she is very photogenic. The photo's turned out great.
I love that you already have up the "New Moon" countdown.
Now I understand why you spent a fortune!!!!! Kayla's pics are darling!
Post a Comment