OxiClean is my new best friend. I have been trying for months and months to find a stain remover that works on chocolate and set in stains. I have tried Fels-Naptha soap bar, Woolite's Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet cleaner (works really well on carpets), bleach, I even used OxiClean over and over again. The trick is to soak the clothes for 24 hours. Not 12 hours. Not 16 hours. A full 24 hours. My SIL, Linda told me about this little trick and I was very reluctant to try it. Lo and behold - it works!
This is chocolate milk - my biggest enemy. Twenty-four hours later the stain is GONE!


This shirt was actually washed (untreated with any stain remover) and dried before I noticed the stain. I soaked the shirt for 24 hours in OxiClean and the stain is gone and the shirt is brigher white. (I had to turn my flash off my camera so you could actually see the stain.)
2 comments:
Shauna, Be careful with colored fabric and oxyclean....my old carpet had oxyclean on it for 24 hours and it bleached out the spot....so....just be careful!
Thanks for the tip!!
Post a Comment