We had a busy but fun-filled Saturday planned. We were going pumpkin hunting at the pumpkin patch and carve masterpieces. Then we were going to the Ward Halloween Party where we were going to eat cupcakes and play games and get lots and lots of candy and prizes. Unfortunately, none of that happened as my kids have all been taking their turns throwing up (and everything else) for three days. Kayla was so sad to miss the party that she has been talking about for two weeks. She had a fever and had been up all the previous night vomiting but she didn't understand why she didn't get to go. I was actually more sad for her than she was. I just hate it when my kids have to miss out on fun!
Despite any illness, I was bound and determined to get my kids in their costumes and take pictures and out the door for their trick-or-treating experience. (Honestly, they were all feeling a lot better.) We didn't do too many houses but it was enough to get me the chocolate I wanted!
Emily - the Lady Bug
Ashlyn - the Bumble Bee
My scary monsters!
Grabbin' the goods!
(Luckily they used their restraint and took only one piece of candy.)
.jpg)

4 comments:
Hang on . . . when did I blink and your baby started to walk?
Time flies
Your girls costumes are darling.
They are adorable! So glad they didn't miss out on all the fun!
They looked SO cute! That bug sure sucked. Glad you could still have fun.
They had the cutest costumes. They were my favorites of the night. SOOO cute! Glad that nasty bug is done with you guys.
Post a Comment