My girls love the Imagination Movers! And truth be told, so do I. Last year The Movers came to town and Kayla mentioned that she wanted to see them. I didn't really think anything of it and just dismissed the idea. Well, Kayla was quite heartbroken when she found out that we were not going to their "house" to see them in person. Being the sucker that I am and willing to do just about anything for my kids I promised that if The Movers ever came back to Arizona that we would be at that concert. And I made good on that promise. For Christmas Kayla and Ashlyn got tickets to see the Imagination Movers live and in person! We even had great seats. We sat right next to the stage staircase and when the Movers came down into the audience - we were right there! We got high fives from Genevieve and DC from Choo Choo Soul as well as Mover Dave (he danced with us), Mover Scott (my personal favorite) and Mover Rich. It was all very exciting!
Mesa Arts Center
February 25, 2011
Rock n Roll, Baby!
Ashlyn doing the Chicken Dance.
Mover Scott
.jpg)

1 comment:
Glad you guys had fun. Such cute pictures.
Post a Comment