Friday, March 4, 2011

Emily turns 2!

This is a bittersweet post.
Yay--my baby turns 2! Boo--my baby turns 2!
Since it is inevitable that my children are growing up I'll still post some cute pictures.
Emily blowing out the birthday candles. (I think she just "grinned" the flame out.)

"Okay, now what?!"

"What did you say this was again?"

"If I grin at you big enough will you give me a bite of your cake?"

Emily hugging the stuffed animal she got from Grandma. We are pleased to welcome Geoffrey the Giraffe to our family. He will be the companion to Gina the Giraffe.


No, it really doesn't sound like a real baby but it does crawl which makes Emily laugh. That makes it all worth it.

Still holding on to Geoffrey, Emily is very excited about Mr. Potato Head.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!
We love you so much!!

No comments: