How is this even possible? How is possible that this sweet, miracle child came into our lives SIX YEARS AGO??! That was one of the greatest days of my life when the nurse placed this precious baby girl in my arms and I became a mom for the very first time!
Kayla's oldest cousin Jessica and her husband Christian happened to be in Arizona and stayed with us for a few days. Kayla was so excited that they came specifically for her birthday! We had such a great time with them and they really helped make Kayla's day extra special!

Kayla, the birthday girl!!
Kayla's oldest cousin Jessica and her husband Christian happened to be in Arizona and stayed with us for a few days. Kayla was so excited that they came specifically for her birthday! We had such a great time with them and they really helped make Kayla's day extra special!
Kayla, the birthday girl!!
Happy Birthday Kayla!
I love you more than life itself!!
I love you more than life itself!!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment