Every time a child has a birthday I am just shocked. Ashlyn is now 5. WHAT?! She will be starting Kindergarten in 7 weeks. WHAT?! I'm completely unprepared for my children to grow up. [sigh] This must stop!!
For Ashlyn's birthday we started the celebration on Saturday and had dinner at our favorite restaurant - Red Robin. Then on Sunday we had a family birthday party at home and made homemade personal pizzas and cake and ice cream. And, of course, presents!

Showing off their culinary art.
For Ashlyn's birthday we started the celebration on Saturday and had dinner at our favorite restaurant - Red Robin. Then on Sunday we had a family birthday party at home and made homemade personal pizzas and cake and ice cream. And, of course, presents!
Showing off their culinary art.
It's always a party at our house!
"The Cake" - Ashlyn wanted a Tangled/Rapunzel cake again this year so we tried something a little different and did Rapunzel's Tower.
Ashlyn has been "dying" for a hula hoop. It's fun for the kids to try and fun for the parents to watch the kids trying. Entertainment for the whole family!
*Disclaimer - I normally do not allow my girls to wear tank tops or other sleeveless shirts. However, Kayla and Ashlyn wear these shirts under their Sunday dresses and when we come home after church I don't make them change their shirts since we are staying home.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment