Monday, July 2, 2012

Grandma Jean and Aunt Angela

I wanted so badly to head south to Georgia to visit family but it was overwhelming to think about flying with four kids across country. If I was going to go I wanted to stay for at least three weeks but Alan couldn't take that much time off. I figured it would be a lot easier on my if Alan's mom and sister came to Arizona. I'm so glad they came! I love spending time with Alan's family!


Aunt Angela and Grandma Jean snuggling with the girls. (Apparently, we keep our house a bit cool!)
 

It didn't take long for Jarod to get attached to his grandma and vice versa.
 

Grandma reads the old school way, Emily reads the high-tech way.
 
 
 
Giving Aunt Angela a workout...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
again...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and again!
 
 
 




 

Only Grandmas go outside in 110 degree weather to play with their grandchildren.



My mother-in-law goes for a walk every morning (in Georgia and Arizona.) Ever since Kayla was about a year old she goes on a walk along the canal with Grandma Jean. They feed the ducks in the canal, pet the horses, wave to others out walking their dogs, and check on the llamas.   
 
 
 





Family pictures from Grandma's camera...
 
 

 
Got attitude?
 

There's something seriously wrong with this cookie!
 

No comments: