Tuesday, April 29, 2008
My big refund
My former BYU roommate, Tammy, sent me an email regarding a diamond lawsuit. If you purchased a diamond between January 1994 to March 2006 you may be entitled to some money from a class action lawsuit. https://diamondsclassaction.com/index.htm I knew it was legitimate coming from Tammy, the geologist, so I checked out the website and even filled out the form they provided online. I forgot about it until I got the refund check in the mail. A whopping $6.66. That was my piece of the pie! I wasn't expecting hundreds of dollars but I was hoping for at least double digits before the period. I know, I know - "don't spend it all at once!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
666? Obviously, diamonds are of the devil.
Ha ha ha! You owe me one! ;) Got to love that sign of the devil...
Post a Comment