Kayla was playing at her friend Elise's house and as we were getting ready to leave she laid down and stuck her head in the oven. Was she having a bad play date or just distraught over the idea of leaving? Kayla didn't leave a note behind so I guess we'll never know.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Mama said there'd be days like this...
Kayla was playing at her friend Elise's house and as we were getting ready to leave she laid down and stuck her head in the oven. Was she having a bad play date or just distraught over the idea of leaving? Kayla didn't leave a note behind so I guess we'll never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

4 comments:
You are so funny!
Some days, I seriously want to stick my head in the oven or bang it against the wall. It would accomplish a lot more sometimes! Kayla is so cute!
After reading this post I have had that song in my head. Its been a few days now. Thanks :)
Sorry, Cecily!
Post a Comment