I have completely finished all three of the Twilight Saga books in one week! I could not put any of them down once I started. Tuesday I got my carpet cleaned so my mom took my girls for me for the day and I was able to have alone time to get a lot of reading done. Luckily, the carpet cleaning guy was almost an hour and half late so I was able to really get into the story uninterrupted. (Yes, the nice young man called and apologized profusely for being late. I told him it really wasn't an inconvenience for me!) Unfortunately, I read the books maybe a little too fast so I am going to start re-reading them again tonight - a little slower this time. I have to at least drag the books out until the fourth book comes out in August.
Alan was out of town to exciting Tucson Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Wednesday, after I had gotten the girls into bed I called to check in with Alan. While we were talking I kept getting interrupted by Kayla getting out of bed. I was anxious as it was to get back to Bella and Edward (the characters of the books) so I ended the conversation with Alan. Finally, 30 minutes later Kayla was completely asleep and the house was dark (except for my reading light) and quiet. I was really involved in my vampire story (yeah, who reads about vampires and werewolves in a dark house by themself?!) when about 9:30 p.m. I heard this loud banging on the front door. I literally jumped off the couch. My heart was pounding as I tried to think who was at the door. I opened it up to find my husband grinning at me on the door step! During our phone conversation he didn't mention once that he was on his way home early. He wanted to surprise me. Well, he did! Good thing the softball bats are in a cabinet in the garage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

6 comments:
You're brave, reading vampire stories home alone with your two babies. Alan's lucky he's still in one piece!
Oh my gosh, don't hate me for being out of town! I just got home and read my e-mail. And then I noticed you called. I can't even imagine how desperate you were to get yours hands on the books. So glad you're all ready for #4 next month!!!!
I had fun talking Twilight on Sunday. It's sad how obsessed I am. Anytime you want to discuss the Twilight series, I am in. Did you check out Stephanie Meyer's website yet? If I remember correctly, Edward's version of twilight is called "Midnight Sun".
OK, I am just going to have to buckle down and just read these books! :)
Kim, I completely forgot about Edward's story. Thanks for reminding me!! My heart was pounding the whole time I read it! I can't wait for the book!
Hey Newby! I am so excited you are a blogger!!! How did you find my blog????
Do you know of any other Sorelle that blog? This is a perfect way to keep tabs on everyone.
Thanks for your comment!
Post a Comment