Sunday, July 6, 2008

Twilight

I just finished reading "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. I was absolutely engrossed in the book from page 1. Usually, when I read a book it takes me a good hundred pages to get into the story line, after the characters are established and the background is in place. Not so with this book. I literally could not put it down. It is now 10:40 p.m. on Sunday and I am seriously considering going to Barnes & Noble (because they are opened until 11:00 p.m.) and getting the next three books. I will not be able to sleep soundly until I have read all the books. Oh, and there's a movie coming out on December 12, 2008.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Shauna, I hope you don't mind, but I've been blog-stalking you off of Karen's blog for a while now. (This is Kim Horak, by the way). I never commented, but I couldn't pass up the chance to comment on the Twilight series. I love it, love it, love it. I think I've read it 3 times now. There are only 2 other books in the series, as of now. The 4th book doesn't come out until August 2nd. I am counting down the days. Happy reading! I'm curious to see what you think of books 2 and 3.

AZ Hey-mon said...

I was very skeptical of a vampire romance. Frankly, I thought it sounded stupid. But, I really liked them and totally got sucked in. I think I might need to reread them before the new one comes out.

Ann said...

I got your message...I don't have the second book, but I think Nicole might. Check with her.

Kris said...

Hey did you notice that B&N closes at 10 now? It's a good thing you didn't try to go buy book 2. We are quite upset about it, where are we going to hang out once Target closes???