Kayla got her hair cut today. At least 3 inches. I've been wanting to get her hair cut short for some time now since Kayla refuses to wear any kind of hair accessory and her hair is so stringy and unkempt.
Every day it goes like this: Kayla, Can I put ponytails in your hair today? No, Mom. Not today. Maybe tomorrow. I just didn't know how short I was willing to go. I decided to go with a shoulder-length bob style so I could always have the option to go shorter later or if I changed my mind about short hair it wouldn't take so long to grow it out again. There was a moment when I got teary-eyed about the fact that I was cutting my baby's hair. I think her hair turned out cute so I'm not too sad now. I still think I might go a little shorter next time.
Before...
...After
5 comments:
Love it!
Cute, cute, cute!!
I felt the same cutting Riley's hair. I love it, she looks so cute and grown up.
I love it!
For some reason I never get your blog updates on my list. GRRRR!
I love the new hair.
And when should we start planning our New Moon evening.
Post a Comment