Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Due to scheduling conflicts it took us a long time visit our favorite (closest) "pumpkin patch". I'm glad we waited because the day we went it was almost cold outside and it actually felt like it was Fall. I don't know what it is about picking out pumpkins that my little farm girls love so much. I think Kayla tried to pick up every single pumpkin she saw. It is so fun to see them so excited and enthusiastic!
Alan always does the carving of the pumpkins. I don't have the talent nor the patience to do it. He always does an amazing job.
However, I do get the job of cleaning out the pumpkins. I am training Kayla to clean the pumpkins for me.
Kayla wanted a bat on her pumpkin. She seemed pretty happy with her daddy's skills.
Ashlyn is learning about opposites and she goes around the house, "Happy. Sad." while making the appropriate faces. Alan decided to do a two-sided jack-o-latern for her.
Happy.
Sad.
The final products.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the pumpkins. They turned out cute.