Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

Ashlyn - Minnie Mouse
Emily - a pumpkin
(We put the rest of her costume on after the picture was taken. This photo is just to keep us guessing after a few years.)
Kayla - Cinderella
(I am so sad that this is the only picture I got of the girls in their costumes. The rest of Halloween is on video.)
I didn't think to check the weather outside before the girls put their costumes on. I just assumed that when the sun went down the temperature would drop a little. I put long-sleeved shirts on the girls under their costumes so they wouldn't be cold. I wore a long-sleeved shirt with a long-sleeved t-shirt underneath. By the time I got to the end of my drive way I took the top shirt off and pushed the long-sleeves up. It was so warm.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your girls are adorable. Oh, and it WAS warm. What's up with that?