Sadly, I don't have any pictures at all from Kayla's first "friends" birthday party. She invited eight friends to celebrate her birthday (I was hoping that four would show up) and seven of them were able to come. That's a lot of 4-to 6-year olds, especially for someone who has never thrown a birthday party before! It turned out better than I thought it would - mostly because of Alan. If he hadn't been there to help me...let's just say it wouldn't have been pretty. I planned out the games and activities and he just filled in with fun stuff that the kids enjoyed more than the what I had planned for them. Kids love Alan and he is a natural entertainer - no kidding!!
After we played games and decorated strawberry cupcakes and ate them we had about 30 minutes left. I started to panic because I didn't know what to do with them. Again, Alan stepped in and made the kids laugh and do silly things and he was the hero of the party. Thanks Alan! You saved my hiney again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment