I got to eat lunch with Kayla at school for the first time on her birthday. Her request of course was Chicken McNuggets. I got to the school a little early so I went out to the playground and looked for her. When she saw me standing there she stopped for a minute and her eyes got big and she ran over to me and gave me a big hug. It was a huge moment for me!! Once the whistle blew I got to stand in line with her and we walked into the cafeteria together. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was with her because I am so proud of her and she was so proud that her mom was there eating lunch with her. Did I mention it was a huge moment for me?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

1 comment:
So cute when they get excited to see you at school (unlike jr high and highschool.) I see lots of school lunches in your future.
Post a Comment