Monday, February 11, 2008
Party...Potty...whatever
I decided to try and potty train Kayla today, this week, this year...Today she did very well! I decided to stay home all day today and just put her in a pair of big girl underwear and let her run around in them all day. She went potty about 12 times (I did not know that toddlers went to the bathroom so much!) and she only had two accidents. I was very impressed with her. Before today, I would reward her every time she went to the bathroom - a sticker or piece of candy. Today I stopped rewarding her after the the third trip to the bathroom because I ran out of stickers and I didn't want her eating so much candy. Luckily she didn't notice. She will probably remember in a month or so like she did about Santa eating her cookie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Yeah, way to go Kayla. wow! 12 times that is a lot.
Post a Comment