We've been teaching Kayla her full name - Kayla Marie Moore. In the process we've been teaching her everyone's full name as well. Ashlyn Isabelle Moore, Shauna Marie Moore, Alan Andrew Moore. So now Kayla has been calling me "Shauna" because that's my name. She will call me Mommy the first couple of times and then it becomes Shauna. Oh, and if she's gets mad at me, then she calls me Shauna. "NO, SHAUNA!" It's actually pretty cute when she does it (except for when she's mad) but I am getting tired of explaining to her that she calls me Mommy and only Mommy. Hey, I didn't try for at least nine years to get pregnant and go through a year of fertility treatments and then throw up for seven months (thank goodness she came early) for this child to call me Shauna. I'm the Mommy, dang it!
Ashlyn - sweet Ashlyn. She doesn't talk yet. It's kinda nice. As much as I love that Kayla and I can have an actual conversation it's nice to have a least one child that doesn't talk back to you or tell you "no" all the time. Ashlyn just does her sweet little babble which I think is the most adorable sound in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

10 comments:
That is hilarious! For ahwhile Carter would call Cody, just Cody. I went through the same thing... so then he would specify that he is "Daddy Cody" or "Cody Daddy" and it sounded like he was the step dad or something. It cracks me up the things their little minds come up with! Good luck potty training! I really hate those days, weeks....
And about the bar thing...I think I have come close to figuring it out. I haven't had a ton of time to do it. I promise soon I can help you!! :)
Both my kids went through that stage. When they called Dustin by his name I laughed. . . not so much when it was my turn
And enjy potty training. AUUUUUGH! I hate that. Don't talk to Chelsea -- she had it easy compared to me ;p. But we're done. WAHOO!
Easy??!! I heart you Maddy! :) Don't be jealous that we wet the bed and wear pullups...yep, real easy! :) So please don't not talk to me!!
Chelsea and I have a friendly little rivalry going. . .
It's real friendly I promise! And maybe the more comments you get, the more excited you will be to long on to your blog and update more often to get even more comments!! And yes, Maddy and I do more in life than blog. And did you know that if you don't get your kids dressed you have an extra 5 minutes of blogging right there?! :)
Chelsea - you made me laugh out loud about not getting the kids dressed and saving 5 minutes. I will remember that next time. If I stop feeding the girls too then I could save about 3 hours a day! hmmmmmm...
That's exactly what I was going to suggest if you lagged in between the next posts! :)
This is hilarious!! Kayla is so cute! I love that you have a blog, so I can keep up with your everyday cuteness in your family!
How's the potty training coming along?
Quit brushing your kids teeth and post!! ;) Did Maddy and I scare you off with all our comments?!
Happy Birthday!
Update. ;P
Post a Comment