My mother-in-law, Mama Jean, is visiting for two weeks. (She felt sorry for me because I really wanted to visit Alan’s family in Georgia but I was too chicken to travel by myself with two kids so she came to visit me…I mean us.) I told her while she was here I would drive her up to Utah to visit her daughter, son-in-law and five grandchildren. (Yeah, in my big ol' honking SUV at $4 a gallon.) The weather was GREAT! It was actually cold but it felt so nice compared to the 108 degree weather we are having. We didn’t have anything planned to do but it was nice being able to sit and talk and catch up on things. Every time I return to Provo/Orem there’s a list of restaurants I want to go to. Unfortunately, there’s never enough time to eat at all of them. We managed to hit Los Hermanos (I used to work there back in the starving college student days), Apollo Burger, and Pizza Factory. I’m sad we didn’t get to make it to Training Table, Brick Oven, Dolce Vita (the restaurant that Alan took me to the night he proposed to me), SconeCutters, and so many others!
2 comments:
Awwww, D and I went on our first date to Los Hermanos in Provo.
I can't wait for our trip up to Utah! WOOT!
What about Magelby's? (That's where I used to work during school)
Post a Comment