
Kayla started swim lessons for the first time. She loves it which means I love it too! Her swim instructor (Ingrid Burwell) teaches at her neighborhood pool so Ashlyn and I can swim together while Kayla is having her lessons. Then Kayla gets to join us after her lesson and we all get to play together. It has been a lot of fun. I'm even getting a little bit of a tan. (FYI-I'm of Welsh descent and my skin is very, very pale and sensitive to the sun. I do not tan. It is practically impossible.) Despite all the fun, by the time we get home everyone is wiped out. Ashlyn can hardly keep her eyes open for the 3-minute ride home. She will usually sleep for 2-3 hours. (Nice!) Kayla eats lunch and then is more than ready to take her nap. She too will sleep for at least 3 hours. (Very Nice!) The other day, we walked into the house, I had Ashlyn in my arms, completely exhausted. I put Ashlyn in her crib and was ready to make Kayla some lunch but I couldn't find her anywhere. I went to her room to see if she was playing in there and she had climbed into bed and promptly fell asleep!
5 comments:
WOO HOO for swim lessons! I love how well they sleep.
oh, so cute! You are so lucky that Kayla likes swimming lessons. It took 2 sessions before daven even started feeling comfortable. How fun. You are truly so lucky that your girls nap like that for you. I am going to remember to check that box next time!
How fun for swim time! I LOVE nap time here too. I am going to cry when they give it up.
My kiddos are the same way when they swim! I love it!
I am glad Kayla likes it. Anytime you want to tire her out just give me a call, we are over there all the time. Have fun.
Post a Comment