We're having another baby! You might have a lot of questions for me so I will try to go ahead and answer them for you.
1) I am 11 weeks; my due date is March 15, 2009.
2) Yes, apparently my body now knows how to get pregnant quite easily without medical interference.
3) Kayla will be 3-1/2 years and Ashlyn will be 21 months. Kayla and Ashlyn are 21 months apart. We will be a very close-knit family!
4) Yes, it was planned, just not planned very well.
5) The sickness is the same as the others (but thankfully not as much vomiting) and I expect it to last the entire pregnancy. (sigh!)
6) I am currently taking Zofran for the nausea which sometimes helps. I take Phenergen at night which really helps because it puts me in a coma.
7) We have no preference for a boy or girl - a girl would be nice because it's what we know and we have a lot of girls clothes, a boy would be nice because it would be something different for us.
Let me know if I missed any questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

9 comments:
What?? You're pregnant? I had NO idea!!! Why didn't Ann tell me? ;p
Hopefully Ann has a good sense of humor :D
LOL
3 under the age of 3? It's amazing to think there was ever a time when you couldn't have babies, you're so good at it now!
Congrats! If it is a boy I'm sure there are more than a few ladies who would love to share their boy stuff.
Yeah for "Moore" babies! I am so happy for you!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and you will love having a "Big 3 Year Old Helper" with the baby. Although the down side is that it is on their terms. Thank heavens for drugs and sleeping at night.
Very funny...
You are so funny. This reminds me of Tasha, she did not like the usual drill of questions while pregnant. I wish i could get some of the phenergan stuff to help me sleep at night. The crazy legs I get are horrendous and keep waking me up. A good nights sleep would be nice. Hope the nausea ends soon for you Shauna. And, I have to apologize for asking you all these questions on Saturday, next time I'll just check the blog! :)
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you and Alan! And as we know, March birthdays are the best. :) I hope you don't feel too horrible through the process.
Post a Comment