A few of my good friends and I (Madelyn, Karen Sue Ellen May 27, Kimmie Lou, Rick, Jack, Bren, Bon-Bon, Linda, and Kiran) went to see the Sing-a-Long version of "Mamma Mia!" What a blast! There's nothing like sitting in a dark theater singing your heart out in front of a bunch of strangers. Okay, I didn't sing my heart out but I did sing and I can't even sing very well! I did bust a few moves though during the last performance of "Dancing Queen." Probably wasn't very fun for the last four rows behind me watching me as I tried to get my groove on.
Afterwards we went to Chili's for dessert and had a great time talking and hanging out. Unfortunately, I think I was in one of those weird walking-coma modes because I had a full-on conversation with Maddy in which I don't even recall having. Apparently, I didn't understand the question she asked me and that led me to give her false information. What is wrong with me? I'm going to blame it on the anti-nausea medication. "This medication may cause headaches" and temporary dumbness.
Thanks ladies for a great night out! Can we do it again next week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

6 comments:
you are being too modest on the dancing.considering you began the stand up and dance in the theater! And we chickens all thank you, for helping us get up and dance.
SO MUCH FUN!
First time viewing your blog. I love your title. This will be a great way for me to get to know you better.
It was fun. I'm glad you made me get up and dance.
Hey, I made it onto your friends list - woohoo! Does this mean I can put you on mine? Only, the link you have is for Brian's Blahblahblog (the one I sometimes write on, but can't be held responsible for). The address to mine and mine only is: kimsphotoaday.blogspot.com
Happy Day!
Ok- you are my new favorite person. You left a MUSIC comment on my blog. I love love LOVE music, especially 80's. I could talk about it all day.
Most people from the 80's like hair bands or cheesy pop music, like Debbie Gibson. I'm also impressed because most people don't know who Alphaville is.
I also love the Thompson Twins, OMD, Siouxsie, and the Smithereens. My all time favorite is The Cure. I just don't know how to add the music. Brian has to do it for me, and not everything I want is available.
You rock!
WOW! You're fast! ;D
Thank you so much for going with me!!! I know for CERTAIN it wouldn't have been as fun without you. Thanks for making me dance. That was the best part.
And dessert was too much fun! Oh my gosh -- you crack me up.
Thanks for being my friend and putting up with all my random tidbits of info phone calls. MWAH!
Hey Shaun, This is your good friend Rick here. That was a total blast. I think I want to buy that movie for sure! Hope you get feeling better very soon and that this pregnancy totally takes you by surprise and you feel great from here on out. you deserve it that's for sure!!
Post a Comment