Thursday, September 25, 2008
Knock, Knock
Kayla has been telling Knock, Knock jokes lately. The jokes themselves are not very funny but the way that Kayla tells them is extremely hilarious. And she thinks she's funny too. She will tell us her joke (Knock, knock. Who's there? Ashlyn. Ashlyn who? Ashlyn, my baby sister.) Then Kayla will put her hands on her stomach and double over and HOWL with crazy laughter! Cutest. Thing. Ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

7 comments:
I love kids knock knock jokes. If you get a group of them together they can't even get to the puchline before they are cracking up! Super cute! I'm still in awe you have a kid old enough to tell knock knock jokes!
She is so stinkin' funny. I can't wait to have her tell me one now.
I love kids and jokes. they think you're laughing at their jokes but in reality your laughing at how stinkin cute they are and how funny it is that they think they are the funniest person in the world! So, cute!
Hey -- those are at least G rated. Ask Nate to tell you one -- it will usually go like this:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Nate will then say whatever he can think of -- eyeball, train, just fill int he blank
Eyeball who?
Eyeballs on my underwear.
Oh, let the years of the fun knock knock jokes begin. Let's see...with your almost three kids all bound to go through the knock knock stage, you should be done with hearing dumb, or I mean, cute knock knock jokes when you're about...mmm, 45?!
Kids are the best. I wish we did not out grow that innocence. I love that they are not afraid to say good things about themselves and laugh at their own jokes. Maybe in heaven we will return to those childlike behavior.
Oh here is my knock knock joke.
Knock knock
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
You don't have to cry about it.
Post a Comment