I've been telling Alan for years that the world revolved around me - now I have actual proof!!
In the state of Arizona there is a star indicating Chandler with an arrow stating "You are here".
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Belly Painting
Liz really wanted to paint my humongous belly - just for belly laughs! She asked me want I wanted and I said it would either have to be a globe or a basketball. She chose to do an atlas of the United States.
I have bigger pictures available but I thought I would spare everyone the graphic images. Alan is completely mortified that I even put these on my blog. Sorry, Alan - had to do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

6 comments:
I am laughing so hard. Thanks for posting... it is awesome!
She's got some amazing talent! Your belly looks awesome! If she were to paint mine ever it would have a built in road map to work with!
That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. It's awesome!
The infamous belly!!!! Now I can be "cool" and "hip" and know what everyone is talking about :D
Love it... Way to go. It looks like you had a fabulous time.
That is awesome Shauna! Now I know what goes on when you go to Georgia! Looks like you had tons of fun!
Post a Comment