That is too cute! If you think about it really you were enveloped by all 3 of your girlies.
Awwwwwww, look how cute you 3 are!Sadie and Nate will actually fight over who gets to sit on my lap -- maybe I should try laying down and see if they can share!
I love that picture of the 4 girls! You are so blessed.
Don't you love it how they will make it work so they are in full body contact with mom? I love it.
I love this picture. If I were you, that would be my favorite way to spend the day.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is too cute! If you think about it really you were enveloped by all 3 of your girlies.
Awwwwwww, look how cute you 3 are!
Sadie and Nate will actually fight over who gets to sit on my lap -- maybe I should try laying down and see if they can share!
I love that picture of the 4 girls! You are so blessed.
Don't you love it how they will make it work so they are in full body contact with mom? I love it.
I love this picture. If I were you, that would be my favorite way to spend the day.
Post a Comment