Somehow I got behind on reading your blog -- but know that I read it all and I loved it all. Your girls are just too cute and I loved getting to hold Emily on Friday. She's yummy!
Such cute pics! Glad to see your are surviving, even if you are on your own now! ;-) Your a great mother and it looks like your girls adore you. Enjoy every moment of it...so what if the dishes don't get done?!
2 comments:
Somehow I got behind on reading your blog -- but know that I read it all and I loved it all. Your girls are just too cute and I loved getting to hold Emily on Friday. She's yummy!
Such cute pics! Glad to see your are surviving, even if you are on your own now! ;-) Your a great mother and it looks like your girls adore you. Enjoy every moment of it...so what if the dishes don't get done?!
Post a Comment