Lately Kayla's favorite thing is Cinderella. She is always Cinderella and I am Belle. The other day while we were driving in the car Alan had been teasing Kayla about growing up too quickly.
Alan: Kayla, you need to stop growing up, okay? Will you stay little forever please?
Kayla: No, Dad. I have to grow up to be Cinderella.
Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
She can be Cinderella if Rylee can just be the Princess....ok...She is TOO cute!
I think she would make a cute Cinderella.
Also, you get to be Belle. That's awesome. She's my favorite princess because she reads! Also, she falls in love with a hideous beast of a guy without knowing that he is really a prince. She looks for what's on the inside.
In case you were wondering - I have 3 nieces. We talk princesses a lot.
Post a Comment