Thursday, March 4, 2010

Emily's 1st Birthday!

Can you believe that?! I swear she was just born a month ago! It was a nice birthday celebration - my parents came over for dinner and cake and ice cream. Emily thought it was great that everyone kept singing "Happy Birthday" to her all day. She wasn't so sure about the fire on the candle. When I put the cake in front of Emily to have her dig into she barely stuck her finger in the frosting. She did that two or three times so I decided to help her out and I stuck her whole hand in the cake. She did not like that at all! She started crying. I picked her up to console her and she just cried and cried until she made herself throw up. Talk about a way to end a party real fast! We cleaned her all up and put her in pajamas and quickly opened presents. Then she was off to bed in a hurry!


Kayla and Ashlyn enjoyed playing with Emily's toys more than she did. I guess anything new is a lot of fun.

My favorite thing about Emily is that she is happy all the time. She always has a smile ready for anybody. She is so sweet and cuddly and lovable and I love to kiss her squishy cheeks.

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

No comments: