Giddy up, Ashlyn!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
My Farm Girls
Alan had to go over to the Kings house to do some computer work so the girls and I tagged along. The Kings have a lot of animals and the girls LOVE IT! Kayla and Ashlyn got to ride Porkchop the pony and feed the horses hay. They even got to feed Uncle Sam the rooster some corn. Surprisingly, neither one of the girls were afraid when the rooster pecked corn out of their hand. I thought for sure they would scream and scare the rooster and chaos would ensue but they just thought it was the coolest thing. Even Emily got excited when she saw the humongous dog, Rocky and the horses. She didn't want to touch the horses but she just giggled and giggled when Rocky sniffed her feet. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)

3 comments:
What would we all do without that farm over there. Such cute pictures.
They are so sweet to let all the kids come by. My kids love it too! I've even given the ponies a ride or two! :)
Oh, I want to take my kids there some day! Such fun pictures!
Post a Comment