Alan has been working crazy long hours this week (we're talking 16-18 hour days) and he decided to take the well-deserved day off to spend some time with the girls.
You know it's going to be a great day when it starts off like this!
We went to the Chandler Airport to check out the planes and eat breakfast at the Hangar Cafe.
Awwww...
We went to Freestone Park to feed the ducks (the real ones, I mean.)
Emily...being Emily.
Trying to get three kids to look at the camera at the same time. (Yeah, right.)
Mom and Emily having a moment together.
Ashlyn started running down this hill and it's probably the fastest I have ever seen her run. Her little legs just kept going and going and she sort of got this panic look on her face because she didn't know how to stop. It was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while!
Kayla is just about to roll down the hill. I don't think she really thought it through but it sure was funny. I love the look of panic on Ashlyn's face!
The whole day was just a really great day. I love spending time with my family!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment