Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hallelujah!

Ashlyn has finally been sleeping completely through the night! I am no longer getting up between 2:30 and 3:30 a.m. to console a crying baby. The last four or five nights have been wonderful! I quit nursing her in the middle of the night so I think she figured out it wasn't worth the hassle of getting up if she wasn't going to eat. Her bedtime still changes and I am desperately working on getting her on a schedule. If you know me at all you know I have to have a schedule!

Kayla, on the other hand, is not quite sleeping like she used to. She seems to have a least one nightmare every night - usually about snakes in her bed. There are times when she will crawl into bed with us I don't even know it until she wakes me up saying, "Mommy, I need some covers."

1 comment:

jacque said...

Doesn't it always seem to work this way? Right when you get one phase down, the other starts a new transition!