Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm soooo LOST

My favorite tv shows this season is LOST. I have never seen any of the previous seasons because I always seemed to have a meeting on the night it aired. But now I am addicted! Thank goodness for the wonderful invention of DVR so I'll never have to miss another episode. I am still a little confused on some story lines but I am slowly catching up on things. I'm not quite sure who I like better - the good guy Jack or the bad boy Sawyer. I wouldn't mind being on an island with either one of them.

3 comments:

Rickie said...

Give us a call, we'll fill you in. Mike got me hooked on the show last year. I still give him a bad time. I say it is a major soap opera in disguise. But it is so fun to watch!!
Rickie Bryner

Maddy said...

Meredith, Molly's sister, has every season DVD and I'm sure she'd let you borrow them! We skipped season1, but made it up in the summer and have been hooked ever since.

We actually had friends over for dinner on Thursday night and we locked all our kids in our bedroom so we could all watch LOST in peace and quiet. OK, we didn't really lock them in, just sort of turned on a movie and shut the door. We WISHED we could have locked them in.

Chelsea said...

We just stated watching again. And I am so Lost, but love it too!

We need to rent the DVD's and catch up. Thankfully they are pretty good at recapping the major story lines. I heard it's not going to be on for awhile because of the writer's strike. BOOO if that's the case!