I jinxed myself! I knew it would happen but I did it anyway. I was bragging about Ashlyn finally sleeping through the night and that very night she woke up at 2:30 a.m. and again at 3:50 a.m. She finally fell asleep at 4:45 a.m. ...feeling a bit tired...
This week hasn't gotten any better - Kayla woke up on Monday sick and today Ashlyn woke up sick. So far, not a fun week. We are all starting to get cabin fever! To top things off, our air conditioning is not working so the house heats up to 84 degrees by 1:00 p.m. "It's too hot, (too hot), too hot, lady (too hot). Gotta run for shelter, gotta run for shade." (Kool and the Gang)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
At least she's cute!
I love that you quoted a Kool and the Gang song! Some day your sleep will be back.
Post a Comment