Oh my goodness...SHE IS SO BIG...so cute. Glad she is here safe and sound. Call me when you are up to visitors, I would love to come visit. Let me know if there is anything you need...Love ya, Shelli
She is so yummy! I can't wait to hold her again...getting to hold all these new babies is helping me bide my time until Mollie gets here! Please call me if I can do ANYTHING!
Congrats, Shauna! She is beautiful. I'm so glad your labor and delivery was short and sweet. Always the best! I am hoping you are all doing well and recovery quickly. Take care. Love, Tasha
Congratulations! She is adorable. Sounds like everything went well and you weren't in labor for very long. Enjoy all the snuggling and sweet baby smell!
Congratulations Shauna. Your baby is so cute. I'm glad that everything went well and that she is healthy. I hope you are getting SOME sleep. She is just as sweet as can be.
She is absolutely ADORABLE!!! All these darling baby girls are making me "baby GIRL" hungry! I can't wait to see her and hold her. I will call you after my big kids are back in school. I am glad things went quick and so well. She is definitely a keeper!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness...SHE IS SO BIG...so cute. Glad she is here safe and sound. Call me when you are up to visitors, I would love to come visit. Let me know if there is anything you need...Love ya,
Shelli
She is so yummy! I can't wait to hold her again...getting to hold all these new babies is helping me bide my time until Mollie gets here! Please call me if I can do ANYTHING!
Congrats, Shauna! She is beautiful. I'm so glad your labor and delivery was short and sweet. Always the best! I am hoping you are all doing well and recovery quickly. Take care. Love, Tasha
Congratulations! She is adorable. Sounds like everything went well and you weren't in labor for very long. Enjoy all the snuggling and sweet baby smell!
Congratulations Shauna. Your baby is so cute. I'm glad that everything went well and that she is healthy. I hope you are getting SOME sleep. She is just as sweet as can be.
She is absolutely ADORABLE!!! All these darling baby girls are making me "baby GIRL" hungry! I can't wait to see her and hold her. I will call you after my big kids are back in school. I am glad things went quick and so well. She is definitely a keeper!
Congrats! You really know how to cookem'. She's adorable just like the others.
Post a Comment