I've been wanting to redo my master bedroom for awhile now. A long while! The comforter I had was starting to fall apart and I just didn't like the color of my room. The room used to be a dark blue (not navy, maybe more true blue but it was dark on the walls.) I finally found a comforter set that I like (I've been looking for 8 or 9 months) and thanks to my friend, Leonda, the paint color has been chosen and the room is even painted! I really like it a lot! (The paint might look pea green but it is really "Olive Hint".) The green has really lightened up the room. Now I'm on the hunt for drapes and of course new towels. Definitely some pictures - maybe of Italian landscape. A couple of chairs would be nice too. Maybe even new bedroom furniture (shhhh.....don't tell Alan that.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

4 comments:
Cute!!!
Wow, that looks so amazing!! I love it. makes me want to redo mine....Ps I love the family picture you have now on your blog, it is perfect.
I love your new bedroom but what I'd love even more is BABY INFO!!!!!! We were talking about what a jerk you were that out of all of, not one of us had gotten a baby call.
I'm jealous of the new room. It looks great. I've been wanting to do mine forever.
I'm out of the loop, Is there any baby news?
Post a Comment