Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog-Illiterate

I've been wanting to try to "fancy up" my blog page (just trying to be as cute and creative as all my other blogger buddies) but have been scared to do it since I really don't know how. I finally decided to mess around with my background praying intensely that I don't screw anything up and lose all my information. That would seriously cause me to have a meltdown. So the background kind of worked out and I still have my information but how in the world do I get rid of the blog post background and the side bar color scheme? (It is part of my previous background.) Is there a book Blogging for Dummies because I sure could use it. Help, anyone?

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey! You need to change your background to minima, and it will take out the green.
So go to customize, then to Layout, then to "pick new template", and it's the first option on the top left. "Minima" Don't do the other minima options. Just the plain one. Then you should be good to go! :) Good luck!

Shauna said...

CHELSEA - YOU ARE THE COOLEST!! I knew you would be the one to help with this!! THANK YOU!

Chelsea said...

Ha! I'm a blog nerd :) It looks great!