"We believe in the same organization that existed in the primitive church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelist, and so forth."
Kayla was assigned to recite the 6th Article of Faith in Primary today. All week long I tried to get Kayla to practice with me but she wasn't really interested. Finally, Saturday night I bribed her with marshmallows every time she would say the Article of Faith with me. When we would practice I would say a line and then she would repeat it. Whenever I got to "apostles" Kayla would say the next word but instead of saying "prophets" she would say "popsicles". I would laugh and say, "NOT popsicles - prophets." Then we would go through it all over again and I would say "apostles" then she would say, "not popsicles." This kid CRACKS me up!
During Primary they asked Kayla to sit up in the front to get ready to say the AoF. She was so cute sitting up there. She didn't see Alan and me for the longest time and when we finally got her attention her face just lit up! When it was her turn I went up to the front and took her hand and she totally hesitated. I thought for sure she was going to back out. I took her by the hand and helped her up the step-stool and she grabbed that microphone like she owned it and said her part loud and clear. I was so proud of her! She did a terrific job!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment