While we were in Georgia for Christmas Ashlyn got an ear infection. We took her to Urgent Care and after the nurse was finished with Ashlyn she looked at me and asked (in her southern drawl of course), "Y'all having a Christmas baby?" I replied, "No, ma'am, I'm not due until March." She just lifted up her eyebrows and said, "OH!" Then the doctor came in and introduced himself to us and asked how much longer I had left. I told him about 12 more weeks. He looked at me again and said, "No, you don't!"
So now I'm at the point where I have five more weeks to go. I don't know where this baby is going to go if she gets any bigger. I had an ultrasound last week and they weighed the baby - she's approximately 6 lbs. 14 oz. The doctors say that a baby gains about a pound a week during the last month of pregnancy - YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment