Ashlyn got a big girl bed! It only took 8 weeks to get here. Unfortunately, when Alan was putting the bed together we discovered that the bed is the wrong color. The box says "Bright White" but it is definitely a more off white color. Yes, it is enough to really bother me. So I called the company to tell them of the mistake - I was so worried that the manufacturer change their color scheme and the off-white was the new bright-white. The store where we bought the bed was very nice about the whole thing but it will still take another 4-6 weeks for the new bed to come in. They said to go ahead and set up the bed and use it which was nice because I didn't want to wait to try to get Ashlyn out of her crib and nursery while I'm having a baby. I wanted Ashlyn to have some time in her new room and new bed before everything else starts to change around here. It has definitely taken some work to get Ashlyn to stay in her bed. She could be completely exhausted at the end of the day trying so hard to keep her eyes open but for some reason she thinks it's funny to get out of bed 15-20 times! What a process.
Luckily, the room is big enough to fit both girls in it but it doesn't leave a ton of room to play. The closet is huge so at least we can store a lot of stuff in there. I'm getting some decorating ideas together for the room so it will really be cute if I ever finish it!
Kayla (pink) and Ashlyn's (green) new room set up. They both got new quilts and sheets that I absolutely LOVE!
Luckily, the room is big enough to fit both girls in it but it doesn't leave a ton of room to play. The closet is huge so at least we can store a lot of stuff in there. I'm getting some decorating ideas together for the room so it will really be cute if I ever finish it!
Kayla (pink) and Ashlyn's (green) new room set up. They both got new quilts and sheets that I absolutely LOVE!
Ashlyn's bed
Kayla's bed
.jpg)

5 comments:
Cute beds!! Where did you get them? I seriously love them. I think the bedding is super cute too. Congrats on getting her to sleep in a bed!
Those are so cute!!! I am not looking forward to trying to get Sadie to sleep in a bug bed. You are such a good mom to put up with putting her back into bed a million times. I'm sure she'll be trained in no time.
Very cute beds! May I ask where you got them? I've been looking for one for my daughter. I'm glad that I got your "holiday" card in the mail and now have a link to your "life". It's fun to keep up with people you don't get to see anymore. :-)
HI JACEY!! I got the beds at USA Baby/Child Space. Their only location now is in Scottsdale. I really like the beds because they can grow with the girls. They have two different height adjustments - low (so they can climb in them now) and high (normal height which can fit a trundle underneath.)
Those bedspreads are super cute. It makes me wish I had a little girl or two.
Post a Comment