a place set apart to contain books, periodicals, and other material for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference, as a room, set of rooms, or building where books may be read or borrowed.
Alan and I took the girls to the Library tonight. As we were getting ready to go Kayla asked, "Mom, what is a Library?" Unfortunately, we don't go to the Library very often. I told Kayla the library has lots and lots and lots and lots of books. She said, "Oh, that sounds wonderful!" Too.Cute.
Alan picked out his books first and then we headed upstairs to the Youth section. Yes, I had to ask where it was. Kayla was very intent on finding a book on flowers and yes, I had to ask for help with that too. While I was waiting at the Information Desk Kayla found a book about Cinderella. She was ecstatic! (Cinderella is her new passion.) I was very proud of her for finding the book on her own.
.jpg)

4 comments:
Way to go. Wait til she discovers the computers there. Riley loves the toddler games on them and wants to go all the time.
So Cute! It's hard going to the library with little ones, but they just love it!
Keep in touch! jessieadaline.blogspot.com
Jessie Leach
Too cute! I'm going to start taking my kids to the Library this summer. It should prove interesting! They do it at school, why not!?!?!
Post a Comment