Ashlyn and I were watching Go, Diego, Go! and the Rescue Pack comes on. Ashlyn points to it and says, "Pack?" (Everything she says is influctuated with a question.) The Rescue Packs starts singing and turning into different things and asks if that is the item that Diego needs at that moment. A fishing pole? Ashlyn says, "No." A rope? Ashlyn says, "No." (I'm thinking this is a fluke thing - she's just saying "No" to everything.) Then the Rescue Pack turns into a snow tobagan and Ashlyn points and laughs. This is how she says "yes" to things. How the heck does a 23-month-old (from Arizona) know what a snow tobagan is?? That is exactly what Diego needed to slide down the snowy mountain. Like I said - my girl is wicked smart.
Disclaimer: You might think this is totally normal and maybe your child has done something a lot smarter or better at her age but since she is MY child I think she is probably the smartest 2-year-old I know. And Kayla is the smartest three-year-old I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
So smart!! I'm impressed. Daven learned Spanish from Diego and Dora. I justify that they are learning so its okay to watch TV. Is that how Kayla learned she needed to wear flippers to be baptized??? J/K
Sadie LOVES Diego and Dora too. Obsessed in fact! Maybe we should pit Ashlyn and Sadie against each other in a tournament??
Post a Comment